orgyinfy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arctic Arcadia

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arctic Arcadia Empty Arctic Arcadia

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/5/2008, 21:24

[[I'm going to start because I don't need your help. xP]]

The first thing she could remember was darkness. It wasn't a particularly good type of darkness either. It was cold, irregular, and gave an overall sense of unease to her. A most peculair thing for her to be uneased by the darkness, considering she had spent most of her life in it. After all she was from... somewhere. She couldn't remember. That was odd. She could remember fright, though never her own. And blood. A considerable amount of blood. But not where she had come from. Not even visions of places or people.

She supposed she should worry more about where she was now, as opposed to where she had once been. The darkness started to dissappear from around her, and she noticed that she was in some extremely vibrant world.

[[I was going to write more, but I lost it when I started messing with Myspace. ^.^; I'll type some more later.]]

Last edited by Zeechxe on 8/5/2008, 22:39; edited 1 time in total
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Character sheet
The Castle that Never Was:

http://PsychosomaticDream.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Arctic Arcadia Empty Re: Arctic Arcadia

Post by ShuAkuma 7/6/2008, 12:50

{ I am writing in first because for me it is easier.}

......I have lost myself.....
....Alone in the darkness....
...Dont bother me in my darkness...
.......or I shall kill you.........
.....May your heart be comsumed by darkness..........

Welcome to my world, where darkness lingers and time freezes.

I sit there wondering thinking, pondering what went wrong and why? Why did it happen? What had happened? The darkness seems ito be forever present, watching, waiting, planning. Always eager for reasons I don't understand. I'm screaming. Or am I? I can't feel anything anymore. As I sit here, I come to find I have no realization of the fate that awaits me. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring, nor of what happened before. All I know is the smell of salt, as to why I do not know. I've found the days blending together. Can time even change here?

Blinding. What is this? This that drives away the darkness. What is this place? It's so bright here, how is this so?

Last edited by ShuAkuma on 7/7/2008, 16:47; edited 2 times in total
ShuAkuma
ShuAkuma
The Venomous Toxin
The Venomous Toxin

Number of posts : 230

Character sheet

http://ShuAkuma.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/6/2008, 22:44

[Shouldn't that be "where" and not "were"? Also you forgot the apostrophe in "can't", and you spelled "tomorrow" wrong, and "salt" should have a comma after it... I think that's the only problems.]

Ick. Despite whether or not she could remember anything, she noticed that this place was much, much too colorful for her. Obviously the darkness had been a constant in her life before she had come here, though she had no clue where "there" had been, nor where "here" was.

As a matter of fact, she couldn't remember anything. She searched her mind for some semblance of who she was, but she could find nothing with the exception of one word.

Zeechxe.

She hadn't a clue what that was supposed to mean, but she assumed that it must have been her name. It seemed like a name. An odd name certainly, but a name none the less.

Zeechxe shoved herself up off the ground and took a good look at her surroundings, this brought her to the conclusion that she still had no idea where she was.

"I'm not so sure I'm fond of this place." She whispered to herself. "It's far too... icky is the only real word I can use to describe it." looking around once more she noticed something that she had failed to notice before, not that she had been very good at noticing anything anyway.

There was another girl on the ground someways away from her. She didn't look like a threat, but this didn't mean that she wasn't. Zeechxe sniffed the air lightly, but didn't smell anything that caused immediate concern. Giving in to her curiosity, she walked over to the other girl and stared her straight in the face watching the girls face with intrest. When she began to open her eyes, Zeechxe began to speak.

"Hello. I suppose my name is "Zeechxe" seeing as how it's the only thing I can seem to pull from my memories at the moment. May I inquire as to who you are, and whether or not you have any idea where we are, or what we're doing here? Well, perhaps not "we", you may know very well why you are here, but do you have any idea of why I am?"

[Did I type enough for you Brandee?]
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuAkuma 7/7/2008, 17:09

The light finally began to become less bright just for me to see a face of a girl. She has pure white hair that had a blue shine to it, purple eyes and are those fangs? She was way to close. Did this person not know of personal space? It seems not. And what's with the fangs? That does not make me, what's the word, feel yes thats it, comfortable.

"Hello. I suppose my name is "Zeechxe" seeing as how it's the only thing I can seem to pull from my memories at the moment. May I inquire as to who you are, and whether or not you have any idea where we are, or what we're doing here? Well, perhaps not "we", you may know very well why you are here, but do you have any idea of why I am?"

Those are good questions. Who was I? Where were we? Why am I or rather we here? The only thing that came to mind was one word. A name maybe? Debrexa. Sitting up and looking around this girl by the name Zeechxe I find a bright and colorful world. It makes my eyes hurt. Looking back at the fanged girl in front of me I resist the action of kicking her away from me.

"...I think that my name is Debrexa." I say choosing my words carefully do to how close she is to me. "As for the other questions...I, myself do not know. Also...can you move? I would so love to get up and you are...kind of...in the way." I finish trying to get up fully and on my feet.
ShuAkuma
ShuAkuma
The Venomous Toxin
The Venomous Toxin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/7/2008, 17:32

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry. I hadn't realized that I would be an inconvenience to you." Zeechxe apologized airily, then backed off a bit to allow Debrexa to get up. She looked around once more, then turned back to the other girl. "It's terribly icky here don't you think? Much, much, much too colorful. And the smell is just far too, sweet for my tastes. Though I can't imagine why. I haven't got any idea where I came from. Quite disconcerting overall."

She slipped Debrexa a small smile. "I suppose it isn't really anything to worry about though, I'm sure I'll manage to find my way out of here eventually. Though I wish the damn place wasn't so infernally blinding." Zeechxe sighed lightly, wishing she new why the color bothered her so much. It didn't seem to be terribly unusual, but it just didn't sit well with her.
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuAkuma 7/11/2008, 16:10

"Oh! I'm terribly sorry. I hadn't realized that I would be an inconvenience to you." Zeechxe apologized, then backed off. I am free, finally. She spoke again but I was only half hearing her lost in thought. "It's terribly icky here don't you think? Much, much, much too colorful. And the smell is just far too, sweet for my tastes. Though I can't imagine why. I haven't got any idea where I came from. Quite disconcerting overall."

Ok...what did she mean by the smell is sweet. I can't smell anything different then normal. Then again what was normal about the world I am in now or how both me and this Zeechxe have come to find out that neither knew anything about what is going on at the moment.

Facing me she slipped me a small smile. "I suppose it isn't really anything to worry about though, I'm sure I'll manage to find my way out of here eventually. Though I wish the damn place wasn't so infernally blinding." Zeechxe sighed lightly, why did the color bother her so much. Yes it is bright maybe even to much for me but not to the point of blinding.

Standing fully I glancing around on my own I notice we were in what looked a garden filled with red rose bushes. It also seemed to serve as a court room seeing the large judge and testimony stand. Sighing myself I face her, "Maybe we should...you know...look for someone." I say with a blank face and monotone. "There has to be someone who knows where the fuck we are."

I turn and walk up to the testimony stand to see a cat’s head bobbing in front of me. “What the hell?!” Then a whole bodied cat appeared on a big stump balancing on its head then placed it back on its shoulders. “Who are you? How we get here?” Smiling a grin no person could ever match he anwsered. “How and who indeed.” Said the cat slowly fading away. Just to reapper above a arch way made out of bushes. Running up to the bushes he was at and trying to reach him I demanded, "Do you know how I....we fucking got here or not?!?" Glancing between me and Zeechxe he replyed “The Cheshire Cat has all the answers but doesn’t always tell.”
ShuAkuma
ShuAkuma
The Venomous Toxin
The Venomous Toxin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/11/2008, 16:39

"Well that doesn't seem very polite, then I suppose Debrexa wasn't being very polite either." Zeechxe said furrowing her brow. "Regardless of whether you have answers or not, you're a very pretty kitty." Zeechxe smiled at the oddly colored cat politely.

[I don't feel like writing the kitty Brandee, you do it. Ohnoes!]
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuAkuma 7/11/2008, 18:40

"Well that doesn't seem very polite, then I suppose Debrexa wasn't being very polite either." Zeechxe said furrowing her brow. "Regardless of whether you have answers or not, you're a very pretty kitty." Zeechxe smiled at the oddly colored cat politely. But he was truly thining my very little paitence. "Can you tell us where we are or not! That and how the hell we ended up in this damned place!" Damn if this was a cartoon stream would be present.

"I've heard self-reliance is a virtue. Now you've heard it. For what is sought is most often found, if it is truly sought," then the Cheshire Cat slowly faded away. I turn to Zeechxe with a frown "How are to trust a cat?" He appeared once more but near a opening to what seemed to be a forest. “Trust or not to trust. I trust you’ll decide.” Then he disappeared once more.

Sighing I start for the opening and just before I was out of sight I look towards the strange girl I had come to meet. "You coming or not? I might not remember very much but something tells me its better if we stick together." With that said I hear a voice hum though the trees.

"If you can't remember something, it's like it never happened. Likewise, if something never happened, you can't remember it. Try too hard to remember, and your memory might lie to you."
ShuAkuma
ShuAkuma
The Venomous Toxin
The Venomous Toxin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/11/2008, 22:17

[I realized the problem with your name. When we first made it, it was “Denbrexa” Somewhere along the line we managed to lose the “n”. How silly of us.]

Zeechxe had fallen silent since the Cheshire Cat had fled the scene, trying to remember anything. The only thing she could come up with was her own name though, or what she believed to be her own name. The whole thing was rather disconcerting all in all.

They walked into a forest filled with several flowers, huge flowers. And gigantic toadstools. It smelled even sweeter then the first place had, but was substantially darker then the other room had been.

“Are you lost you pretty thing?”

“We've never seen you before, are you new here?”

Denbrexa still caught up in her angry rant didn't hear the voices. Zeechxe swung around to see where they were coming from, but couldn't see anyone.

“Why, we're up here you silly thing.”

Zeechxe looked up to see a giant flower in her face.

“What sort of a flower are you? You don't look like any sort of flower I've seen. You look far more like a pretentious weed.” The flower harrumphed.

“Oh I'm just something. I don't believe I'm a weed, but I suppose I could be. However, it would seem that my partner has yet to notice I'm missing, so I should most likely catch up to her before she notices.”

“Be on your way then pretty thing. Come back if you find you are a flower, no matter how rare.”

“But of course, though I don't really think that's what I am.” Zeechxe smiled and waved back at the flower as she ran off to catch up with Denbrexa. As predicted, the other girl had been so preoccupied with her anger at the Cheshire Cat, that she hadn't even noticed Zeechxe was missing.

Zeechxe listened to her rant for a moment, but heard more explicatives then she cared for, so she tuned into something else.

“Umm... Denbrexa was it? Do me a favor and stop for a moment.” Zeechxe stopped and listened. She could hear two distinctly male voices arguing somewhere off to her far right, so she figured she should go and see who they were. Or what. They really could have been any peculiar thing in this world. “I think we should veer off course and go this way for awhile.” She smiled at Denbrexa and pointed off in the direction she had heard the voices from.
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuAkuma 7/15/2008, 16:54

I can feel the anger inside me, melting down my once peaceful day. Was it anger? It seems rather empty though. Stupid cat. I swear if I see him again he's dead. Plain and simple. I threw my arms down stiffly by my sides with balled fists walking toward the left side of the forest with a sour face and mumbling a few choice words from the side of my mouth.

“Umm... Denbrexa was it? Do me a favor and stop for a moment.” Zeechxe stopped and listened. She could hear two distinctly male voices arguing somewhere off to her far right, so she figured she should go and see who they were. Or what. They really could have been any peculiar thing in this world. “I think we should veer off course and go this way for awhile.” She smiled at me and pointed off in the direction she had heard the voices from.

I really could not care less at the moment what the hell it was. Sighing but thinking I should do as Zeechxe had said and turned right. The first thing I saw made me stop. Spiky flaming red hair. Ok that's kind of a strange sight to see in such a dark forest. In front of the red was a blond with a molet? ....And here I thought the flaming hair was weird....

[Brandee spelled "mullet" wrong! Ohnoes! But don't worry, Cheezypoof loves you enough to correct you! Very Happy]
ShuAkuma
ShuAkuma
The Venomous Toxin
The Venomous Toxin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulMcCartneyx 7/15/2008, 22:19

When PaulMcCartneyx woke up, he wasn't entirely sure where he was. There was a guitar shaped lump on his beautiful chest, and a strap on the guitar-shaped lump that went across his ravishing, glorious shoulderblades, and came across his back to connect once more with the lump. He felt something that seemed an awfully lot like strings. He let his wonderfully manicured fingers strum over them lightly, and he concluded that "It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, so a duck it must be.". He was almost certain that he'd heard the phrase before somewhere, but, searching through his mind for where he could have possibly heard the phrase before, he drew a blank. He tried thinking back to everywhere and from everybody whom he could have possibly heard the phrase, and he was met with a striking realization.

"Good God. I'm a NOBODY."

He wasn't sure what a "Nobody" was, but he was pretty sure it wasn't anything good. The darkness surrounding him probably wasn't anything good, either. The guitar was questionable. It couldn't be a bad thing, but why, after all, would he need a guitar? He felt that, had he been in full possession of his faculties (His heart would have been a faculty he would have liked to have back), that the answer would be obvious.

As he was pondering over this, the darkness was lifted. He was rather happy about not being in the dark anymore, but the glaring spotlight on him irritated him. He lifted a hand to shield his eyes from the light, when he was met with another shocking revelation.

"Good God, I'm on stage."

The darkness lifting had been the rise of the curtain. He assumed that, as he was on a stage, holding a guitar, that he was supposed to play the guitar. But, as far as he could remember (which was surprisingly little), he'd never played an instrument in his life. He looked past his hand and the spotlight out into the crowd. It was neither big nor small, like an ensemble of people at a show highlighting local musicians. They watched him expectantly.

About two minutes after the rise of the curtain, Paul was still standing still on stage, trying to gain full possession of himself. The crowd was restless, and he noticed that many were armed with various fresh fruit. He panicked. He had to do something to please the crowd. Despite not knowing how to play the guitar, it was his only option left. With a grimace that screwed up his otherwise lovely and charming face, he raised his left hand and made an attempt to play. Paul realized, at that moment, that he was left handed.

[[Will edit and add more, later. No need to make a new post, as it's likely Paul won't be running into you guys in the next few posts.]]

PaulMcCartneyx
Sir
Sir

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://poft.org/worlddomination

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 7/15/2008, 23:24

[I'm sorry for not actually posting anything, I got so caught up in living my life as a skinny gay man who is afraid of being tickled, gets really angry trying to fix things, and has a furfag of a boyfriend who won't evin kiss him more then once a day, but has no problem moaning like he's going to orgasm when he gets a fucking back rub, and won't flush the toilet, that I completely and totally forgot about everything else. I played that game for 4 and a half hours you guys. 4 and a half hours. And Rafael's furfag boyfriend won't even kiss him goodbye. ;-; But I digress. I'll write something sometime later and post for real. kthxbai. <3]
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxian 8/5/2008, 16:00

Cold darkness wrapped around me like a deadly cloth. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I couldn't feel.

Warmth hit me with amazing force. I could feel the heat of the sun almost weighing me down. The ground beneath me was soft and warm. Pleasant, but unfamiliar. From a distance I could also hear the sound of water crashing against the shore. A beach? But how... the last thing I remember... nothing came to mind. Just blackness.

Slowly I opened my eyes to see the brightness of the blue sky illuminated even more by the warm sun. Paradise? Is this what was after death? But... had I even died? I searched my mind for some sort of inkling that there was some part of me that wasn't lost. The only thing that I could remember was a name- Daxian. My own I suppose. But as great as this felt, something wasn't right. I could feel... nothing. No emotions. Just blankness. The sun touched me and the waves rung in my ears but I gained no sense of calmness from this. Not even a sense of confusion of my whereabouts found it's way into my mind. The lack of feeling was almost maddening.

It was like I was no one. Like I didn't exist. Like I was... a Nobody. The name sounded familiar, but also like it should strike fear into my very core. No such feelings were found.

I stood up and looked around. I was right, a beach. A beautiful one at that. Palm trees lined the beach, and a waterfall could be heard nearby. I walked along the beach in search of that waterfall. Maybe clean water could be found there because my throat felt dry. I saw it ahead of me and rushed to it. The water was clean and pure. Possibly the most delicious water I had ever tasted... not that I could remember tasting any other water. When I looked up from taking a long drink I saw a cave carved into the wall of the mountain from which the waterfall ran. Curiousity [or what I assumed was curiousity] struck me and I entered the cave.

It was mostly dark, with much of the light coming from the opening of the cave. Still I could see just fine. When I had nearly reached the end, I could hear a girl. Her voice was soft and peaceful. She sounded like she was humming a tune to herself. It was a sound that pulled me forward until finally I was close enough to see her. She was fairly short [compared to my extreme height at least] with shoulder-length aburn hair. Her features looked delicate as she stared intently at a drawing on the wall of the cave. When I looked at it I saw two faces. One was that of a boy, spikey hair and a dorky face. The other looked like her. I think she saw it too but she couldn't understand who that other boy was.

I stood there for a moment, studying the picture. When I looked back at her she was staring at me, frightened. Her eyes were a peircing blue. I couldn't turn away.

"Who are you?" She asked me. I could hear the panic in her voice as she backed away and got on her feet.

"Daxian." I answered keeping my hands in front of me so as not to frighten her more.

"What do you want?" She was studying me more intently now, trying to shake off any sound of weakness.

"I woke up on the beach here. I don't remember anything. I didn't mean to frighten you, I just saw the cave and came in. If it would make you feel better I'll go."

She stared at me for what seemed like a lifetime. Sizing me up, probably. Trying to see if I was a threat. I breathed deeply, making sure to keep my hands within her sight. I knew that if I wanted to I could defeat her easily, but I saw no reason to raise an alarm. She seemed innocent enough. Besides, those eyes were captivating. I don't know if I could attack her, even if provoked.

"My name is Kairi. This place is Destiny Islands." She finally said. I sighed in relief when she smiled.

"I'm sorry to have intruded on you."

"It's okay. Just come with me. Maybe I can help find out more about you." She said as she walked to the entrance to the cave, waving for me to follow her.

[Yes, I know it took me forever to write. Hope this is a good enough start.]

Daxian
The Volatile Avenger
The Volatile Avenger

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 8/5/2008, 20:50

“I told you we needed to go the other way Demyx.” The red head whined

“Well yeah, but this way looked so much nicer at first.” The blond argued back with a slight pout on his face.

“Does it look nicer now?!”

“No. But it did then, and I don't like the dark very much Axel, you know that.”

“Demyx you're a nobody. It cannot be possible for you to be afraid of the dark. You can't be afraid of anything. Besides our whole existence is shrouded in darkness, how could you possibly be afraid of it?”

“I don't know.” Demyx's put became more defined as he continued to have this silly argument. “Can we just get out of here? I want to go home.”

“No, Demyx, we cannot get out of here, because we haven't got any idea where we are in this forest, and we can't go back to the castle until we finish the job, or the superior will rip our heads off.”

Zeechxe watched the two boys argue with mild amusement. Strife was obviously something she was used to, even if she had no idea why. “Excuse me, but you seem to sort of know what's going on, do you have any idea where “here” is?”

Both of the boy's heads swung around to stare at her. Having been so caught up in their argument, they had failed to notice anyone else approach.

After standing shocked for a moment, Demyx came forth with his hand out streched. “Hi! I'm Demyx! What's your name.”

Zeechxe took the outstretched hand and gave Demyx a wide smile. “I'm Zeechxe”

“You have fangs!” Demyx exclaimed jumping back.

Zeechxe looked at him in surprise for a moment, then felt around in her mouth. Feeling the fangs, she blinked a bit, then dropped her hand and shut her mouth. “I suppose I do, I never really noticed before.” She smiled arily again, and turned to the Red head. “And you are?”

Falling into a cocky stance that seemed natural for him, he smirked. “The name's Axel, A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?”

Zeechxe giggled a bit at the foolishness of the skinny boy. “It's nice to meet you.” She turned to Denbrexa and waved the other girl over. “This is Denbrexa, we're traveling partners by circumstance.”

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW l312@//l)33?!!? D<

Last edited by Zeechxe on 8/7/2008, 13:10; edited 1 time in total
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxian 8/5/2008, 20:53

NEIN!

NO MORE SPANISH Ohnoes!

Daxian
The Volatile Avenger
The Volatile Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulMcCartneyx 8/5/2008, 20:53

It's not Spanish. Ohnoes! (Or is it? :3 )

PaulMcCartneyx
Sir
Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 8/5/2008, 20:54

It's not spanish dear. wait a second... YOU'RE NOT l312@//l)33!!!! Ohnoes!
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulMcCartneyx 8/5/2008, 20:55

NO! Ohnoes! THE PLAN WASN'T TO CONFUSE PEOPLE OTHER THAN l312@//l)33!

PaulMcCartneyx
Sir
Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 8/5/2008, 20:56

It'll be okay.

As long as l312@//l)33 is confused in the end. >D
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxian 8/5/2008, 21:56

"So... where exactly am I again?" I asked the girl Kairi.

"Destiny Islands."

"Do you know why I'm here?"

"No. There does seem to be something different about you though." She didn't look at me when she spoke. She kept her eyes ahead of her, but her tone pleasant. I don't know if she was humoring me by talking to me and taking me for a walk, but I tried to think positive. Maybe this girl could give me some answers. Or at least give me a way out of this place. The brightness of the sun was starting to wear on me.

When we reached the other side of the island I saw three other people sitting on the shore. One was a another little girl. She looked considerably younger than Kairi, and not half as beautiful. Her hair was short and brown and curled at the ends, and her eyes were a dull brown. Plain. Not that I would've done anything if she had been attractive. I had more important things to attend to. The other two were males that I didn't pay much attention to. One was younger, but that was all I noticed.

"Hey guys. This is Daxian. Daxian, this is Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka." They all stared at me, then bringing their eyes back to Kairi.

"Um... hi?" said the one she called Tidus.

"Dude... what's with your hair?" Said Wakka. I looked at him. What was he talking about? I'm sure there wasn't anything wrong with my hair. But... I couldn't remember what it looked like. What did I look like? I headed to the edge of the water and looked at my reflection. My eyes were bright green and my hair... it was vibrant neon blue and incredibly messy and spiky. I looked a little strange, but the wierder part was that it was like I was seeing myself for the first time. Had I really not existed before?

I heard whispers from behind me and realized they were evaluating me. She brought me here in case I was a threat. Did I really look that evil? Did they think that they could take me down if needed? I looked at them again. They looked strong enough, but I know if they posed an attack against me I would win. That was the only thing I was sure about- my strength. I could feel some sort of power inside of me. It was invigorating.

Selphie stepped up to me staring at me intently. Seriousness was all that could be read on her face. Then a smile spread across her face.

"Hi Daxi-kun!" She giggled. I couldn't help but twitch. That name. Ugh. So... cutsie. And that laugh. I was sure I was going to tear her face off. I know this reaction was uncalled for but I couldn't help it. Something inside me snapped.

"Don't call me that." She stepped back. I could sense her heart beating faster and fear in her eyes. Something in my expression must have changed for her to act like this. Before I could explain I felt something tackle me at full force. I knocked me back into the water where I quickly got back to my feet. I saw that Wakka was the one who tackled me. Kairi was standing back, Selphie behind her. Tidus was beside Wakka, both in battle stances.

I wanted to explain I meant no harm, but my mind couldn't wrap around that logical concept. I wanted to destroy them. I wanted them to writhe in pain as they begged for mercy. I wanted them to pay.

Suddenly in my hand appeared a blade. It was heavy, but I could wield it. The power I felt within me flowed from me to the blade like a circuit. I tasted vengance on my tounge and it was sweet. I lunged toward them at full force, swinging. Tidus was quick enough to dodge, but Wakka in a moment of indecision of where to go, didn't move in time. My blade slashed across his chest and his blood splashed my face. I could hear him scream and a smiled. Sweet vengance.

Behind me Tidus delivered a blow to my head. I staggered, but remained on my feet. He really shouldn't have done that. I swung back around. As I did he swung again, this time hitting me in my chest. The blade in my hand acted of what seemed it's own accord and slashed at him with greater force than I myself could manage. I heard him scream and fall. I could smell the blood on me. It smelled sweet too. Sweet vengence.

I looked over their bodies. They weren't dead, but they were paying for their actions. Karma.

"It's a bitch, isn't it?" I laughed as I looked at them. Then, all my anger was gone. They had learned their lesson and I had no more use for them. I looked back up at the two girls who were still standing there in shock. Kairi's expression was a mix of fear and rage. Dispite this, her eyes were still beautiful. Selphie on the other hand was filled with just pure fear. Looking at this I thought I should've felt some guilty, but none hit me.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could manage. I walked away along the beach, leaving them to tend for their friends. I almost expected one of them to follow me but no one did. I was fairly glad about that. I didn't want to have to fight with them again. The fire in my veins was gone and I just wanted peace.

Daxian
The Volatile Avenger
The Volatile Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by PaulMcCartneyx 8/5/2008, 22:42

...And that, with the discovery that he was left handed and could play the guitar extremely well, PaulMcCartneyx went on to become a music legend, as such the world had not previously known.

If I, as the narrator, were a talented writer, I could sum up the frenzy Beatlemania in a few short sentences, but have the frenzy directed at Paul only as to pertain to my purpose. However, as narrators go, I am quite the amateur, and do not yet have the talent to do such. Instead, I'll just suggest that you watch A Hard Day's Night and pretend that there's only one band member instead of four. If it makes it any easier, you could just say that each of the four are just a different manifestation of the same being.

But I digress.

PaulMcCartneyx, from that one confused, faithful day on stage, was never the same. Looking back, he never did figure out how exactly he ended up on that stage, and why exactly it happened to be in the middle of a concert, but he didn't dwell on that too much. He was often too busy signing autographs, going to photo shoots, and showing off his MAD GUITAR SKILLZ.

As much as he liked fame, there was this nagging feeling in the back of his mind that something was terribly, terribly wrong afoot. But he didn't have too much time to dwell on that, either. When he did actually dwell on it, it was often during inconvenient moments, such as in the middle of signing an autograph.

There was one time, shortly after his rise to fame, that a young girl with mousy hair and what appeared to be a permanently wide-eyed, nervous expression handed him a picture to autograph. The picture was of four men, one of them bearing an incredibly likeness to Paul. There wasn't anything incredibly striking about the rest of the three. One of them was shorter than the others and had these terribly sad looking eyes, one of them had a bony face and what appeared to be an almost-unibrow, and the other one Paul got the impression was possibly one of the "most important" out of the four. When Paul inquired about why he was asked to sign the picture, the girl simply replied, "It's just a picture of an old nobody band. It was the only piece of paper I could find that mummy would let me write on."

"What's the name of the band?" Paul asked, trying to make small talk as he signed his name in a big, overdone flourish. Small talk had never been his forte.

"Oh, --The Beatles, or something of that sort. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd never heard of them before." At the mention of the band's name, a chord was struck deep inside Paul, and he got the notion that he really should remember something important about this. But Paul just passed it all off as nonsense, and handed the paper back to the little girl. "Thank you." She said with a shy smile, bounding off with the paper in hand.

[Of course l312@//l)33 will be confused. >D]

PaulMcCartneyx
Sir
Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 8/5/2008, 22:44

She'd better be confused. >D
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxian 8/6/2008, 14:22

As I walked away from the scene I searched my mind for some sort of memory of who I was. All I could sense was nothingness. Little spurts of color broke through the darkness occasionally, but the fire in my veins only returned when this happened. I could be a danger to those around me so I knew I had to halt my search for at least a little while.

"I need to get out of here..." I said to myself. I knew that it was only a matter of time before others came to look for me. I knew what I had done back there was overreacting but I couldn't seem to care. What was done was done. But that didn't mean I wanted to be found and have to take down more people. But how to get off this island? All around me was just water. Beautiful, but frustrating.

"Having some trouble?" said a voice from behind me. In one quick movement I was on my feet in a battle stance. The voice was young but cocky. It came from a figure in a black cloak. I didn't relax my stance as I stared at him.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Roxas, and you are Daxian. Impressive show back there. Little over the top though, wasn't it?" I wanted to punch the little punk in that face. His cocky laugh was enough to send me over the edge.

"Well, I've come to get you."

"Me? Why?"

"You're a Nobody, and a strong one at that. I was sent here to bring you back to The World That Never Was."

"The World That Never Was? Nobody? What the hell are you talking about."

"Don't worry about it. It'll all be explained to you once we get there." He began to walk away, expecting me to follow him. Who did he think he was anyway? Maybe I would just have to teach him a lesson. I took my blade and lunged at the back of his head. Before I knew it though he had swung around and blocked my attack.

"You're fast, but not fast enough." I could see him smirk from under his hood. Dammit. I wanted to kill the punk. Just as I went at him again I felt something slash my side. I howled in pain and fell to my knees.

"You need to learn to control that fury of yours. Now listen, we don't have much time and my superior will have a hissy fit if I don't get you back in time. So get up and follow me." I stayed where I was. No way I was gonna give into this kid.

"Ugh. Do I have to take you down and drag you there myself?" He hit me in the head before I could react and everything went black again. When I returned to conciousness [sp?] I realized I was laying in a dark room on what felt like a bed. The only light was filtered into the room by a light in the hallway where the door was just slightly cracked open. Out there I could here two voices.

"Did you have to knock him out?"

"What was I supposed to do? He was being difficult and I wasn't in the mood for it."

"You know Xemnas isn't going to be happy about this."

"So? What would he have done? It was either knock him out or get into some big fight. I wasn't in the mood for it so I just knocked him out. I'm sure Xemnas would've been more upset if I would've bloodied him up. I did pretty good I'd say."

The other voice sighed.

"I'm going to check up on him to make sure you didn't do any permanent damage. We all know we wouldn't want him brain damaged like you obviously are."

"HEY-"

"Now go along. Check to see if Demyx and Axel have left yet."

The other voice didn't say anything else, they just stomped down the hallway. Suddenly the door opened and the light flipped on, momentarily blinding me.

"So I see you're awake." Said a somewhat pleasant male voice. I looked towards the door and saw what looked to be an older man with long sandy brown hair. He too was wearing one of the same cloaks that the other twerp was wearing.

"Where am I?"

"The Castle That Never Was. I am Vexen. It's nice to see you Daxian."

"How did that other kid know my name?"

"He was sent to fetch you. Of course he knew your name." Fetch me? Like I was some sort of toy? Who were these people?

"I'm sorry that Roxas knocked you out. He has a bit of a temperment. Then again, if I hear correct so do you. You really shouldn't have fought back like that." His face was stern, like he was scolding me.

"Who am I?" I asked. Maybe someone here could answer my question.

"You are a Nobody of course."

"What's a Nobody?"

"It's basically without a human without a heart, or the shell of a human at least. You have no memories or emotions."

"No... memories?"

"No."

"But-" Just then another person burst into the room. This one was a tall, lean woman with a very nice figure. Her hair was light blonde, and her face looked frustrated and annoyed.

"Vexen, the Superior wants to see the new guy right away."

"Of course Larxene. Just a moment."

"Okay, whatever." And she went to stand out in the hallway.

"So do you think you can stand?" He directed at me. I set myself up and swung my legs over to the side of the bed. At first I staggered a bit, but I quickly found my balance and nodded to the one they called Vexen. He led me out into the hallway where the woman still stood looking annoyed. Without a word she led me through the castle to their superior.

All the while my mind was racing. I was a Nobody? But how could that be? No emotions or memories? I looked back at the events since my waking from the darkness. I felt no real emotions during that time, and I couldn't remember anything from before then. So that made me a Nobody? But then who were these people? What was with the cloaks? All this and more swam through my thoughts. Before I knew it I was being led into a room. Another figure in a black cloak stood with their back to the door so I couldn't see their face.

"Welcome Daxian, to The Castle That Never Was."

[That's about as far as I can think right now. Not too sure what to do after this Ohnoes! ]

Last edited by Daxian on 8/7/2008, 15:16; edited 1 time in total

Daxian
The Volatile Avenger
The Volatile Avenger

Back to top Go down

Post by The MEGA Omnomnombie 8/6/2008, 15:18

The only problem is that we've decided it doesn't take place in Castle Oblivion, because that's not the castle that the Organization generally lives in. Oblivion was only used in CoM and is run by Marly and half of the Orgy XIII dies there. Ohnoes!
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The MEGA Omnomnombie
The Forsaken Quietus
The Forsaken Quietus

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuAkuma 8/6/2008, 18:04